- This event has passed.
Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 - Sunday, January 1st, 2023Free
Wonderland Lisboa will once again fill the Portuguese capital with magic, music and good cheer.
Panoramic wheel, skating rink, carousels, food and drinks, elfs, and of course Santa House.
Suggest carrier over strollers.
Bring cash, and expect some queue (especially the skating rink and panoramic wheel)
The biggest Christmas market in the country opens its doors on the 30th of November and you can visit it until the 1st of January 2023, at the following times:
– From Monday to Thursday from 13:00 to 22:00;
– From Monday to Thursday from 1 pm to 11 pm (between 19 and 29 December);
– Friday and the eve of public holidays (November 30th and December 7th) from 1:00 pm to 12:00 am;
– Saturday from 10:00 to 24:00 (except on the 24th and 31st of December);
– Sunday and holidays (December 1st and 8th) from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (except December 25th and January 1st);
– December 24th and 31st from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm;
– December 25th and January 1st from 4 pm to 10 pm.
Bring family and friends and enjoy the best of Christmas.