- This event has passed.
Bazar Zero – Troca de Roupa
Saturday, November 10th, 2018 @ 14:30 - 18:30Free
You open the wardrobe, you look at your clothes, you think “I have nothing to wear” and yet you accumulate pieces that no longer serve you, which you no longer like or that you are saving for that occasion that will never come. This meeting is to give a destination to this clothing and, who knows, find new tenants for your wardrobe. After all, what does not serve you can always serve someone.
Zero Bazaar wants to join women, launch the discussion about our relationship with clothing and propose a more sustainable way to “go shopping.” Just swap.
It’s called Zero Bazaar because Alina is an apprentice of the zero waste movement and believes there is room to reduce waste in our closets and consume more consciously. Zero Bazaar has already happened between friends and was a great sharing experience. Lina is a stylist, she liked the idea and joined this initiative to give her a special touch. Why not share the experience with you too?
You can count on:
• a conversation about conscious consumption
• an exhibition of used clothing of all participants, available for exchange
• the presence of Lina, our stylist, to help you create interesting coordinates
• coffee, tea and cake
You just need:
• register by email and communicate the number of pieces you are going to bring to exchange
• bring items of used clothes in good condition that you want to exchange (2 at least 5 at the most)
• Ah, and joy!
Orientation: Alina Sousa, Instagram @zeroisthenewblack
Styling: Lina, Instagram @luka_lyna
Date: November 10
Hours: 2.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Maximum number of participants: 10
Free participation upon enrollment
For more information or registration, send email to email@example.com