A brief introduction of this project: I wanted to share with my friends, followers, and my community here in Lisbon and abroad, some amazing local businesses and brands that they can take into considerations to look for gifts for their beloved family spending Christmas here or their friends, family, and relatives abroad. You find a longer explanation in the first post of this series at this link.
The list is divided in categories to make it easier
- Kids (different ages):
- Mama and Papa
- Portuguese specials
- Concept stores
- Christmas Decorations
- Conscious Christmas
- Italians in Lisbon
- Family Photographers
Here comes the second part of my list, you find the first part here.
The Christmas Guide for grown ups
Mama and Papa
- Left: Men’s’ Wear by A Industria available at Embaixada | Center: Peacock necklace by A Ponto Atelier | Right: Handmade plates by Cecilia Mastelan
- L: Conversations Staters and Inspirational cards by Girls Gone Happy | R: Handwoven and printed potholder by Andreia Marques and Mazurka
- L: Leather bags and accessories by CLUOH available at Papua Market | C: Terrarium Kit available at Oficina Verde | R: Womens’ Wear by B simple
Mama and Papa
- Left: Wool Women’s Accessorize by Naz | Center: Design Socks by Chule available at Pikikos | Right: Natural Supplements by Biocol
- L: Risograph print by Adamastor Studio available at Apaixonarte | R: Suba Natural wines by Peluda Vinhos available at Holy Wine
- L: Organic beauty products by Unii available at Organii stores | C: Surf and beach towels by Futah available at their flagship store and at Papua Market | R: Women’s Activity Wear by SPRY
- LEFT: Lisbon Breakfast and other tea complements by Companhia Portuguesa do Cha | CENTER: Textile sustainable Eco brand by Stro | RIGHT: Skincare products by Benamor
- L: Vinyl decal self-adhesive Portuguese sticker tile by Nossa Rua available on Etsy | R: Lisbon Illustrations by Marta Vilarinho de Freitas (Porto)
- L: Wool and complements of Retrosaria by Rosa Pomar | C: Portuguese Oil by D’Olival | R: Portuguese and organic wines available at Senhor Uva
- L: Loja Real in Principe Real sells a wide range of brands (both Portuguese and international) and has options for all ages and tastes|
C: Pop-up store of Portugal Manual at CCB display a selection of locally designed and crafted products such as dolls from Fulana Beltrana Sicrana, jewelry by Tundra Collection, stylish wooden vases by Soso Store, minimalistic ceramic plates by Portugal Manual |
R: Portuguese Goodies from the present and the past by A Vida Portuguesa in different locations around Lisbon: food delicacies, beauty products, vintage toys, books, and much more.
- L: Marquise Møbler Concept Store in Praça Flores sells plants, vases, ceramic, soaps, and much more |
R: Embaixada in Principe Real it’s a peculiar Moresque building in Praça do Principle Real that hosts a multitude of local and stylish brands like A Industria, Organii Bio, Isto, and some restaurants like Atalho.
- L: Pau Brasil in Principe Real is home to many designs product that come from Brasil, from clothes to plants, from books to art and design furniture. Despite technically not being local products, you can find many options for Christmas gifts while enjoying a magical tropical atmosphere.
C: Papua Market in Principe Real is another concept store in Rua da Escola Politecnica that offers a variety of Portuguese brands plus few internationals ones|
R: Pikikos Sustainable Concept Store in Campo de Ourique is the first sustainability shop, eco hairdresser, specialty coffee and concept store of its kind in Lisbon: you can find many eco-friendly presents for the whole family like reusable cups from Keep Cup, jackets by Insane in the rain, food bee-wraps by Roll Eat and much more
Remember that you can donate to our fundraising in collaboration with Lisbon Project at this link or with in-kind donations at our dropping points: look at the details on my previous post here.
Do you wanna read the next part of the guide which includes even more suggestions?
Follow this link to check the next selections: Christmas Decor, Sustainability, Italian in Portugal, and Family photographers.
Great ideas, Giulia – love that you’re promoting local businesses and helping Lisbon Riverside Project during these tough times! X
Thank you, Simone, I am doing my best to help our community, now we need each other more than ever!